Leverage temporary, full or part-time, leaders to drive immediate impact and results
Our experienced leaders can fill any executive level position, including CxO and Senior Management roles, on-demand.
Interim vs Fractional?
While similar, there are some key differences in how our clients leverage our Interim vs Fractional Experts:
Interim executives typically fill open roles and assume the same responsibilities as a full-time resource in that same position (including personnel management and P&L ownership). These contracts are appropriate for clients who need coverage for a full-time resource who is on temporary leave (such as maternity leave) or to backfill for a new gap in the organization chart while a full-time replacement is found.
Fractional executives will often dedicate an agreed to number of hours per month to support our clients with their most pressing challenges. These roles are a great option for startups (pre-Series B) or small to medium sized organizations who do not have the need or budget for certain full-time positions. We commonly support requests for fractional Chief Procurement Officers and Heads of Supply Chain across multiple industries from High-Tech to Retail to Consumer Products.
Sample Roles our Experts can serve
– Chief Procurement Officer
– Head of Direct or Indirect Procurement
– Head of Merchandising
– VP or Director of Category Management
– Head of Global Manufacturing
– SVP or VP or Director of Manufacturing Operations/Manufacturing Engineering
– SVP or VP or Director of NPI or New Product Development
– SVP or VP or Director of Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement
– Head of EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety)
– SVP or VP or Director of Digital Manufacturing
– SVP or VP or Director of Quality
– Manufacturing Plant Manager
– Chief Financial Officer
– Treasurer – SVP or VP or Director of FP&A
– Finance Director
– VP or Director of Payroll
– Chief Operating Officer
– SVP or VP or Director of Operations
– Chief Supply Chain Officer
– SVP or VP or Director of Supply Chain/Logistics/Distribution/Warehousing